Discretionary Management Services (DMS/IDMS) Newport Private Wealth
Through these services, Newport Private Wealth (NPW), provides independent 3rd party portfolio management for Wealth Managers/Financial Advisers and their clients around the world. The Discretionary Management Services combine the asset allocation and fund management skills of MGIM with the fund research and portfolio management skills of NPW. The DMS is an ideal solution for Financial Advisers looking to outsource the management of their client portfolios to a dedicated investment manager with the appropriate knowledge, experience and licences. The DMS are an established service that has been managing money on behalf of Financial Advisers for over 10 years and are available for both single and regular investment plans.
Our Discretionary Services
- Independent Discretionary Management Services (IDMS) : Regular Premiums / Mini Bonds
- Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) : Lumpsum – open architecture
- Bespoke : HNW accounts – on request
Newport Private Wealth Pty Ltd.
Newport Private Wealth is an Australian based and licensed specialist portfolio manager with over 20 years of experience working with Wealth Managers and IFA’s globally. This knowledge and expertise is applied to deliver superior returns to our clients’ portfolios via all the available offshore platforms both regular premium & lump sum (www.newportpw.com) / IDMS (i).
Momentum Global Investment Management Ltd.
Momentum Global Investment Management (MGIM) was established in the UK in 1998 as the international asset management arm of the Momentum Group, a top 40 JSE listed company with group AuM of USD45 billion. MGIM manage in excess of USD4.3 billion in assets for the group and on behalf of clients globally. MGIM has a dedicated Investment Team specialising in:
- Asset Allocation
- Manager Selection
- Portfolio Construction
MGIM is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
The Benefits of the Discretionary Management Services
- Active global asset allocation benchmarks and targets –
- Model portfolio construction –
- Actively managed portfolio “Core” –
- “Satellite” fund research and selection –
- Ongoing model portfolio monitoring and management –
- Core and Satellite fund performance monitoring –
- All portfolio dealing/switching –
- Quarterly portfolio reporting –
- Regular macroeconomic and investment market views –